Moonshiners

  • Buster
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2013
      Anyone watch this show? I got some good ideas for construction.
    • RLB
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2013
        Yes, but Tim has been showing what he used to do rather than what he does.  The others are current moonshines because they provide clues.   If you watch, there are more questions like corn in the pot to burn on the bottom would not make good moonshine.

        Robert

        Anyone watch this show? I got some good ideas for construction.