Re: Southeast US

  • forrest sutton
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 25, 2013
      I've owned a mile high still for several years and have made many attempts to achieve a good burbon without success,  I soon will begin a new project of building a traditional pot still.

    • henry sangret
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 25, 2013
        I did the same, I have a pot still and a reflux for neutral spirits. BTW I use the pot still alot,  not just for whiskeys but also stripping washes!