RE: [Distillers] Re: Gasket material

  • taskin tas
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 24, 2013
       i prefer wheat flour but according to my observations rye flour absorb less vapour it is more solid but to clean is not easy as wheat.

      taskin

      To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
      From: tyto_negro@...
      Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 15:35:25 +0000
      Subject: [Distillers] Re: Gasket material

      Hi Ed,

      Never have problems with the clean up of flour-dough seals, just let it soak for a couple of minutes in water and gone it is...
      Here in Portugal they always say to use rye flour, not wheat. I don't know if that makes any difference.

      Tom