Re: to the mod(s) hopefully NOT a suicide note :-)

  • tgfoitwoods
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2013
      Howard, it's definitely not a suicide note. :)

      I'm not exactly sure what happened, but quite recently the list owner decided to moderate all messages, at a time whne we have lost some of our moderators. It took me a few days to figure out what was happening, and now I approve many of the messgaes coming through, and I assume Harry is catching the rest. That's the reason that we're slow sometimes, especially if one of us is away from teh computer for a while. In addition, for reasons I also don't know, forum traffic has gone way up in the last few weeks.

      If you think it kills your creative flow, imagine trying to answer questions that you see twice, often some time apart.

      Anyway, thanks for patience with us.