Why don't My Post's show up?

  • CRSound
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2013
      Hey Harry N the team Why don't my messages show up?
      Thanks in advance for the HELP!
    • tgfoitwoods
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2013
        Sorry, CRSound,

        That's mostly my fault. For three days, I've been fighting to revive a computer that died in a couple of creative ways simultaneously, and I've been doing the message approval lately. Hopefully I'm back up for a while.

        Sorry for the inconvenience.