Re: [Distillers] first build advice

  • henry sangret
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2013
      I built a very nice reflux column out of 2 inch copper tubing and some lead free solder, worked very well! Brewhaus has a first rate boiler which holds about 8 gallons , might be a little to big for your initial wishes, but you should try to stay with at least a 6 gal. boiler because you usually use low % alcohol washes of about 20 L.

      I made my first boiler with a turkey deep fryer pot and a stainless bowl, LOL still have it !