Re: new guy temperature control question

  • tgfoitwoods
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 4, 2013
      Hey, Paul,

      Thanks for un-futzing that link. Kiwi, who wrote that post, is a good
      potstiller, on a couple of forums, and that's the best way I've ever
      seen the principle of potstilling described. I hope this helps those
      having trouble wrapping their minds around the concept.

      Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller
    • Kevin Dubois
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 7, 2013

        On Jan 4, 2013, at 12:14 PM, "GGB" <self.adhesive@...> wrote:

        Zymurgy Bob wrote: "Darn! Let me try that link again."

        Try this one. http://forum.moderndistiller.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1012

        Paul