Re: new guy temperature control question

  • GGB
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 4, 2013
      Zymurgy Bob wrote: "Darn! Let me try that link again."

      Try this one. http://forum.moderndistiller.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1012

      Paul
    • tgfoitwoods
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 4, 2013
        Hey, Paul,

        Thanks for un-futzing that link. Kiwi, who wrote that post, is a good
        potstiller, on a couple of forums, and that's the best way I've ever
        seen the principle of potstilling described. I hope this helps those
        having trouble wrapping their minds around the concept.

        Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller
      • Kevin Dubois
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 7, 2013