Re: new guy temperature control question

  • tgfoitwoods
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 4, 2013
      That's pretty close, H.

      Take a look at the first post in this thread, to understand how a
      potstill distributes it's component liquids over the collection samples.
      This is the best description I've ever seen.

      http://forum.moderndistiller.com/viewtopic.php?f=36=1012=13305#p13305

      Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller
    • tgfoitwoods
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 4, 2013
        Darn! Let me try that link again.
        http://forum.moderndistiller.com/viewtopic.php?f=36=1012=13405#p13405

        Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller
      • Howard Fincher
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 4, 2013
          thenks Bob. I cut off everything after 36, and found it. Reading it now. Howard.

          To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
          From: zymurgybob@...
          Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 17:04:14 +0000
          Subject: [Distillers] Re: new guy temperature control question

          Darn! Let me try that link again.
          http://forum.moderndistiller.com/viewtopic.php?f=36=1012=13405#p13405

          Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

        • GGB
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 4, 2013
            Zymurgy Bob wrote: "Darn! Let me try that link again."

            Try this one. http://forum.moderndistiller.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1012

            Paul
          • tgfoitwoods
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 4, 2013
              Hey, Paul,

              Thanks for un-futzing that link. Kiwi, who wrote that post, is a good
              potstiller, on a couple of forums, and that's the best way I've ever
              seen the principle of potstilling described. I hope this helps those
              having trouble wrapping their minds around the concept.

              Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller
            • Kevin Dubois
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 7, 2013