Re: [Distillers] Re: Hot toddy

  • RLB
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2013
      Fighting a cold is really simple: Dress in really warm clothes to raise your core temp, honey, chicken noodle soup, ginger ale.  Add Ethanol as desired, lol.

      Robert

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2013
        Great minds work alike!

        It turns out I've been following your instructions, but with a twist.
        Instead of ginger ale, I make a strong hot ginger tea (I found fresh
        ginger at a local Asian market for $.69 per pound) with honey and some
        of my rum in it. It'll lift your hair, but I'm either feeeling better or
        just think I am.

        Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller