Re: Hot toddy

  • tgfoitwoods
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2013
      Just in Time, Wal. I'm fighting a cold, and have been exploring a few
      hot drinks.

      Thanks for this.

      Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller
    • RLB
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2013
        Fighting a cold is really simple: Dress in really warm clothes to raise your core temp, honey, chicken noodle soup, ginger ale.  Add Ethanol as desired, lol.

        Robert

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2013
          Great minds work alike!

          It turns out I've been following your instructions, but with a twist.
          Instead of ginger ale, I make a strong hot ginger tea (I found fresh
          ginger at a local Asian market for $.69 per pound) with honey and some
          of my rum in it. It'll lift your hair, but I'm either feeeling better or
          just think I am.

          Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller