Hot toddy

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2013
      Some like it hot -

      http://tinyurl.com/al8ovgl

      Cheers,
      wal
    • tgfoitwoods
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2013
        Just in Time, Wal. I'm fighting a cold, and have been exploring a few
        hot drinks.

        Thanks for this.

        Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller
      • RLB
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2013
          Fighting a cold is really simple: Dress in really warm clothes to raise your core temp, honey, chicken noodle soup, ginger ale.  Add Ethanol as desired, lol.

          Robert

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 4, 2013
            Great minds work alike!

            It turns out I've been following your instructions, but with a twist.
            Instead of ginger ale, I make a strong hot ginger tea (I found fresh
            ginger at a local Asian market for $.69 per pound) with honey and some
            of my rum in it. It'll lift your hair, but I'm either feeeling better or
            just think I am.

            Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller