Induction hobs

  • made_it_myself
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24, 2012
      I just wondered if any of you out there with Stainless boilers have tried using an induction hob?
      Just thinking that because they are so efficient they might have a use.
    • joe giffen
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 24, 2012
        Hi,
        I have used an 3kilowatt induction hob with great success.

        Regards
        Joe
        I just wondered if any of you out there with Stainless boilers have tried using an induction hob?
        Just thinking that because they are so efficient they might have a use.

      • ballard_bootlegger
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 20, 2012
          I've done this with pretty good results. What I recommend as opposed to a store bought hob is a 1/4" thick piece of steel cut to match the bottom of your stainless vessel.

          Drink well,
          Whitney.

          Cheers!