RE: [Distillers] Australian rum

  • Alan huggins
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 20, 2012
      Bundy is possibly like vegemite, only australians unddrstand the culture of the two and like them.
      Sent from my Nokia phone

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 21, 2012
        I've invested in Bundy for at least 30 years, before a Bundy strike delayed transport deliveries to the southern states.
        One cost effective alternative was Caruba, never brought another bottle of Bundy since, mind you I have bothered buying any spirits for the past 4 years since I brought my Chem. Set.
        Home grown so called elite spirits are to costly and over rated.
        It's the Family Reserve and Still for me.....