Re: [Distillers] Australian rum

  • Gandjpappy
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 19, 2012
      I have been in Australia 3 times this year for work and tried the Bundy Rum. It was rather underwhelming. Still available in most bars and exclusive in many but I can understand why many are turning to imported brand

      Regards,
      Greg

      On Oct 19, 2012, at 5:21 AM, "waljaco" <waljaco@...> wrote:

      It's a rum revolution -

      http://tinyurl.com/9r35cja

      wal

    • Alan huggins
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 20, 2012
        Bundy is possibly like vegemite, only australians unddrstand the culture of the two and like them.
        Sent from my Nokia phone

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 21, 2012
          I've invested in Bundy for at least 30 years, before a Bundy strike delayed transport deliveries to the southern states.
          One cost effective alternative was Caruba, never brought another bottle of Bundy since, mind you I have bothered buying any spirits for the past 4 years since I brought my Chem. Set.
          Home grown so called elite spirits are to costly and over rated.
          It's the Family Reserve and Still for me.....