Australian rum

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 19, 2012
      It's a rum revolution -

      http://tinyurl.com/9r35cja

      wal
    • Gandjpappy
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 19, 2012
        I have been in Australia 3 times this year for work and tried the Bundy Rum. It was rather underwhelming. Still available in most bars and exclusive in many but I can understand why many are turning to imported brand

        Regards,
        Greg

        On Oct 19, 2012, at 5:21 AM, "waljaco" <waljaco@...> wrote:

        It's a rum revolution -

        http://tinyurl.com/9r35cja

        wal

      • Alan huggins
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 20, 2012
          Bundy is possibly like vegemite, only australians unddrstand the culture of the two and like them.
          Sent from my Nokia phone

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 21, 2012
            I've invested in Bundy for at least 30 years, before a Bundy strike delayed transport deliveries to the southern states.
            One cost effective alternative was Caruba, never brought another bottle of Bundy since, mind you I have bothered buying any spirits for the past 4 years since I brought my Chem. Set.
            Home grown so called elite spirits are to costly and over rated.
            It's the Family Reserve and Still for me.....