Re: slivovitz aging

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 22, 2012
      Slivovitz looks like the Yiddish term.
      Slibovita is Romanian.

      For more information on aging see -

      http://slivovitz.askdefine.com

      http://www.sljivovica.net/slivovitz.html

      wal

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "stillyaakman" <stillyaakman@...> wrote:

      > I met a Romanian slivovitz distiller, ages his product on mulberry twigs. Nice yellow tint to it and a nice flavor too.

    • roger shattuck
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 22, 2012
        I have an uncle in Austria that makes Slivowitz. Most people in America have no idea what it its.

        I met a Romanian slivovitz distiller, ages his product on mulberry twigs. Nice yellow tint to it and a nice flavor too.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            Distillers-digest@yahoogroups.com
            Distillers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Peter
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 25, 2012
          Would the mulberry twigs be green or dried, bark on or off?