Re: Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey

  • dydd_iau
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 14, 2012
      I would say that 125ml/litre is quite a lot. that would make it pretty sweet. depends on the type of honey you use but i would recomend starting at half this concentration and working your way up. very sweet can be nice but get pretty sickly after 1 glass. dont buy the cheap honey from the supermarket it is over proccessed to be little better than sugar syrup. often they water it down with syrup anyways. get some direct from a local beekeeper-its much nicer and better for you. we could do with the support!

      i like holding the bottle up to the light and watching the honey dissolve in the alcohol but then i am easily amused...