Re: Bird Watchers Recipe Fail

  • David Arnold
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 8, 2012

      Did you use a carbon filter at all?

      I double distill, using conservative cuts from a column, dilute back to 40%, run it through a clean activated carbon column, and get the smoothest, absolutely wonderful “shine” that anyone I have shared it with can remember. It tastes cleaner than anything I can buy at the store.

      I redistill about 30+-% of each run in my next first run.

      Hope this gives you some ideas to gain higher purity.