Re: [Distillers] distilling whiskey

  • davis668@supernerd.com.au
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2012
      Mate, there is a bloke, Tony Ackland I think??
      He has a very good site--distillers.org
      it is all pretty self explanetry?

      Cheers

      hello i have been finding it very hard to understand one hundred percent clearly what the dirctions to distill corn whiskey means you need to do so plz explain everything in very full detail that the very beggining starter outer could understand and make whiskey from thank you in advance

    • ant chia
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2012
        google the the compleat distillers handbook, spelling correct.

        On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 9:51 PM, deerhunter4047 <deerhunter4047@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > hello i have been finding it very hard to understand one hundred percent
        > clearly what the dirctions to distill corn whiskey means you need to do so
        > plz explain everything in very full detail that the very beggining starter
        > outer could understand and make whiskey from thank you in advance

      • pint_o_shine
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2012
          it is all explained by one of the good members on this group. I formated it and made an online book from it. The link is
          http://www.artisan-distiller.org/presentations/moonshine/MoonshineGuide.html