Re: Extension

  • made_it_myself
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 18, 2012
      I don't have a problem getting the pipe, a local scrap yard gets it all the time, my problem is with the ferrules.
      I don't have the tools anymore to make them myself or to join the SS ones to my column. Thats why I wanted to buy one.
      I agree, the postage from the USA is silly expensive unless you can get it into a flat rate box.