Re: Possibilities of a Glass distillery

  • KootenayBoy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2012
      I saw your post and thought Id mention something I learned years back. I used to work in a hydroponic store ( no I did not partake nor was I lazy lol) but we used to order a lot from scientific supply companies for essential oil extraction equipment.

      on one occasion a man came in wanting to sell a whole lot of used glassware, this stuff is versatile and cleans up easy as its pyrex etc.

      The point I think that would be most useful here is that most mining companies have this equipment in spades as they use it for assaying the ore. mostly the use of reagents and acids to determine the content of the precious metals

      we bought the entire lot for under $1000 canadian I believe and it was a HUGE lot of distillation equipment specific gravity hydromitors of every shape and size and more glassware than we could ever sell. so keep an eye out for mining company auctions and going tits up you could score huge :)

      cheers

      :)