Re: Soxhlet Extractors & Rotary Evaporators

  • Timothy C Smoth
    Message 1 of 20 , May 16, 2012
      It's been a long time since I saw it. But I think it had some coils running inside of the chiller and a pump to circulate the anti freeze. He was using some kind of plastic hose to connect everything. I would think stainless tubing would be the way to go if you could work it in.
      The food grade antifreeze was purple. But I don't think it was the RV anti freeze. That's non toxic though.
      I'll bet you could find a laboratory setup on line. I've never looked.

      Sent from Tim's iPhone