Re: Potato Vodka

  • abbababbaccc
    Message 1 of 9 , May 2, 2012
      You could pour the mash through a sieve when you fill the boiler. That should remove any large particles that would otherwise settle in the bottom and burn. Also leaving the yeast sludge out (the last liter or so) helps. For small floating particles the rolling action of the boiling is usually enough to keep them "mashborne". I haven't tried potato mash but this works well for flour mashes.

      Slainte, Riku