Re: About AD

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2012
      Still no direct connect here in Oz. But I can view some parts of it through the wayback machine. There's been new posts today from Britain . That tells me the DNS is sloooowly propagating. :)

      ps. I'd advise everyone to clear their browser cache before attempting to access. That's the source of a lot of connect troubles.