About AD

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2012
      Minime is correct. There are issues with the provider GoDaddy.

      I contacted Sherman (site owner) yesterday. His reply...

      I am in the process of migrating the domain name away from godaddy. They have screwed up the annual domain registration twice in a row. It might take a bit of time for the DNS entries to propagate.

      HTH

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2012
        Still no direct connect here in Oz. But I can view some parts of it through the wayback machine. There's been new posts today from Britain . That tells me the DNS is sloooowly propagating. :)

        ps. I'd advise everyone to clear their browser cache before attempting to access. That's the source of a lot of connect troubles.