Re: [Distillers] Re: AD???

  • jvb
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 14, 2012
      No, AD stands for Artisan Distillers, and the website - http://www.artisan-distiller.net - is for everyone, including beginners.

      From: geoff burrows <jeffrey.burrows@...>
      To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 11:50 PM
      Subject: [Distillers] Re: AD???

      Hi ion,
           AD  means Advanced Distillers and is an advanced distillers forum that caters for those of us that are past the "newbee" stage, and  have a quite a few runs under our belts.
           It also assumes you have a good working knowledge of the distilling concepts of ”Reflux” and “Pot” distilling.  This is gained by a lot of hands on practical work on your part and a hell of a lot of reading and I mean a lot(and more importantly understanding exactly what it is, you are reading and if you don't understand, don't be afraid to ask on the "New Distillers Forum")
      Geoff