Re: Smoke flavor

  • David
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2012
      I added a small stainless steel cup and lid to my pot still so the vapours would travel through it on the way to the condenser. Then charred some oak chips and put them in the cup and ran a small batch. Stuff tasted like shit. Re distilled without the cup and it came out drinkable but still not great. Now, the anniset spice... did the same with that and made some excellent Ouzo!