Re: [Distillers] second distillation pot still

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 8, 2012
      You can just dilute with water to get it below 40%.  Or, if you want a little more flavor, you can add some of your wash to dilute also.
      Steve Roberson

      6th generation Texan

      I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on.
      I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.
      by J. B. Books
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 8, 2012
        Water down to 40%ABV,and it'll be cool