Still Spirits / Pure Distilling boiler

  • CAB
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2012
      Anyone know if the Chinese company that makes their 25L boilers makes a 50L version, or how to get in contact with the company?
    • tgfoitwoods
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2012
        If you're talking about Fester's company, Artisan Copper Works, they are at artisancopperworks.com. I just went up to look at what boilers they are showing (I'm assuming you've seen those gorgeous curvy stainless jobs), and they are in the process of modifying the web site.

        In addition to the original standard stainless boiler, I know that they have produced very similar boilers in larger, custom, sizes. From memory, their prices are astoundingly good, and I talk regularly with lots of their customers on Artisan Distiller. Everybody seems to love their ACW parts.

        Nope,I don't own stock, but I consider Fester to be a friend.

        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "CAB" <cabsuave@...> wrote:

        > Anyone know if the Chinese company that makes their 25L boilers makes a 50L version, or how to get in contact with the company?

      • coondrunk
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 8, 2012
          Go to the local publican and buy a empty keg off him.....then modify it yourself or pay someone to do it for ya....too easy