Happy Deer

  • W D Heimer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2012
      Just finished up stilling ~ 5 gal whiskey.  I use 3/4 cracked corn & 1/4 malted 6 row barley.  I lauter the mash to separate the grains from the wash.  Every coupla days I toss a six gallon bucket of the spent grain out on the compost heap.  It’s usually gone by the next day.  We have some of the happiest deer in Georgia.
      Regardz, Dave H.
    • coondrunk
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2012
        Too easy,now shoot the deer,smoked venison and whiskey,hmmm