to smudge 311065

  • chv055
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2002
      Hi i am new to the group and just read your article on pid still
      controllers, I wanted to ask with your set up what does your spirit
      taste like compared to doing it without the control ?
      I get a purfumey taste to mine which has put me off making my own
      spirit, but now thought i'd go further into it and try and get it to
      taste better.
      I would appreciate a diagram of what you have done.
      Thanks, Marty (chv055)