Re: [Distillers] Lurkers .. anything to share

  • lyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2000
      I am rather pleased to have come out of lurker status but find myself
      wondering about the inevitable customs employees having a quiet lurk.
      I also feel the help and support gained by asking advice of those more
      experienced than I is more than worth that concern.
      So how about it customs lurkers of the world how illegal do we need to
      get before something happens. Homebrew shops all over Aust. seem to be
      doing a roaring trade in "Ornaments ". What is the go?