corn sugar

  • patenteer
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2012
      Hi,
      I'm wondering if anyone has a conversion factor for using 43/42 Corn Syrup in place of Sugar in distilling
    • Shot Man
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 9, 2012
        Hi patenteer,
        I would say use however much it takes to get your SG correct. I used corn syrup once in some corn mash instead of suger and that is what I did. Worked the tasted the same to me. Cost way more than suger though.
        Have a good one,
        shotman

        I'm wondering if anyone has a conversion factor for using 43/42 Corn Syrup in place of Sugar in distilling