Re: Australian rainforest liqueurs

  • matthew
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2012
      Dang, Wal ~ if only I knew someone who had a few lilly pilly trees in his yard. Oh, wait: that's me! I was suspicious of those little fruits at first because the squirrels weren't eating them. Turns out a neighbor has been fattening them on peanuts and that's about all they DO eat. A little lilly pilly cordial and some Brunswick stew might just be on the menu before long...

      Cheers ~
      rowley

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2012
        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, TODP <danimae@...> wrote: