Australian rainforest liqueurs

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2012
      Although many fruits and berries are low in sugar, they can make exotic infusions -

      http://www.rainforestliqueurs.com.au/Liqueurs.html

      You can even make exotic cocktails -
      http://green-change.com/2009/04/20/recipe-lillypilly-bellinis

      wal
    • matthew
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2012
        Dang, Wal ~ if only I knew someone who had a few lilly pilly trees in his yard. Oh, wait: that's me! I was suspicious of those little fruits at first because the squirrels weren't eating them. Turns out a neighbor has been fattening them on peanuts and that's about all they DO eat. A little lilly pilly cordial and some Brunswick stew might just be on the menu before long...

        Cheers ~
        rowley

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7, 2012
          --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, TODP <danimae@...> wrote: