Re: Question about Mollases

  • dimasram
    Message 1 of 31 , Dec 16, 2011
      I use molasses to distil, but the final product smell like molasses. How can Itake off this odor? This was my first run.
      I am from Panama, I have a 50LPH column with a rectifier column. Here de molasses is about USD 0.70/Galon.
      Rgds
      Message 31 of 31 , Dec 18, 2011
        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "dimasram" <dimasram@...> wrote:

        > I use molasses to distil, but the final product smell like molasses. How can Itake off this odor? This was my first run.
        > I am from Panama, I have a 50LPH column with a rectifier column. Here de molasses is about USD 0.70/Galon.
        > Rgds

        Carbon filtration is the only way to make a spirit completely free of impurities (colours, flavours, odors).