Gin Essence from Reflux Still

  • Ross
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2011
      Have you come across any resources creating Gin essence using a Reflux Still?

      I'm looking for a recipe/method to use a base.

      I use a Turbo 500 Reflux Still and I am interested in creating my own gin essence from it.
    • Ion Brown
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2011
        To use a Reflux Still to create Gin essence defeats the purpose. The Reflux Still will strip your flavoring.
        Use a Pot Still. I started by following the system that is in Home Distillers site.
        You have the two best sites in the world listed below. Have a flick through them. Merry xmas
        Ion
        ..