Re: E ARC Update

  • Thursty2
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 11, 2011
      My perception of an ideal needle valve is a fat needle with a taper, perhaps 3 to 5 times its diameter, and an equally deep matching seat. It would have a fine thread to open and close it. The valve in the drawing appears not to have those attributes, having instead a needle that is thin, and a short taper, with a shallow seat. But I'll keep looking.

      I don't like the thought of taking the reflux outside the column into the cold and then re-introducing it back into the column's vapour path.

      Thanks and cheers
      thursty2