Re: [Distillers] Re: Peach Neat

  • Adam Fordham
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 5, 2011

      Thats interesting. To be honest Im interested in flavor more than using the actual fruit so thats a new thought. Maybe even Nehi softdrink could be the "secrect" ingredient. Thanks for sharing.

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 7, 2011

        I didn't try canned peaches because they never taste peachy enough for me. Maybe redistilling would make the flavor stronger.

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android