Re: new "moonshine" show on discovery

  • James
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 15, 2011
      I have a friend who is working for The Discovery Channel. The show is called "Moonshiners," produced by Magilla Entertainment in NYC. It was supposed to deliver this past summer, but it's been delayed for a number of reasons. First episode is due to be completed and sent within the next few weeks. He doesn't think it will air until first quarter.