Re: problem after cleaning and first alchool run

  • geoff burrows
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 13, 2011

      Hi Taskintasdemir,

      When you expose bright clean copper to the open air, given enough time it will turn a bright Verde green as can be seen on all the beautiful copper roofs on many public buildings.

           When you expose copper to ethanol/alcohol it will turn a blackish colour and is quite normal this interaction is good and helps smooth out your product.  I know a nice bright shinny still looks good but not necessary on the inside

      Geoff
    • taskintasdemir@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 13, 2011
        :) thanks for information Geoff and CSound,
        i tought black color result of problem in my coil.nice to know everything is normal.

        than i am going to continue my distill today :)
        good day
        taskin