Re: [Distillers] USA SUPPLIERS

  • Peggy Korth
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2011

      www.sustainabletechsys.com has supplies and will soon feature a new still design.  I think the yeast nutrients and the yeast that do well regularly at 17% (and reported to do all right up to 22%) could also be of interest.  I hope the shipping is corrected.  If the shipping seems high, ask for a new estimate or most economical shipping rate to get a better quote.

      Peggy

      From: jvb <jamesvbarb@...>;