Re: [Distillers] USA SUPPLIERS

  • Adam Georgia
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2011

      Ill check them out. Thanks

      From: jvb <jamesvbarb@...>;
      To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com <Distillers@yahoogroups.com>;
      Cc: whizkeysipin@... <whizkeysipin@...>;
      Subject: Re: [Distillers] USA SUPPLIERS
      Sent: Sat, Oct 15, 2011 2:28:01 PM

      Hillybilly Stills has some good stuff.

      From: whizkeysipin <whizkeysipin@...>
      To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 11:34 AM
      Subject: [Distillers] USA SUPPLIERS

      Other than Brewhaus and Milehigh anyone recommend any other supplier in the USA?

    • Peggy Korth
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2011

        www.sustainabletechsys.com has supplies and will soon feature a new still design.  I think the yeast nutrients and the yeast that do well regularly at 17% (and reported to do all right up to 22%) could also be of interest.  I hope the shipping is corrected.  If the shipping seems high, ask for a new estimate or most economical shipping rate to get a better quote.

        Peggy

        Other than Brewhaus and Milehigh anyone recommend any other supplier in the USA?