USA SUPPLIERS

  • whizkeysipin
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2011
      Other than Brewhaus and Milehigh anyone recommend any other supplier in the USA?
    • Adam Georgia
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 15, 2011

        Ill check them out. Thanks

        From: jvb <jamesvbarb@...>;
        Other than Brewhaus and Milehigh anyone recommend any other supplier in the USA?

      • Peggy Korth
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 16, 2011

          www.sustainabletechsys.com has supplies and will soon feature a new still design.  I think the yeast nutrients and the yeast that do well regularly at 17% (and reported to do all right up to 22%) could also be of interest.  I hope the shipping is corrected.  If the shipping seems high, ask for a new estimate or most economical shipping rate to get a better quote.

          Peggy

          Other than Brewhaus and Milehigh anyone recommend any other supplier in the USA?