Re: [Distillers] Our Mate Jim

  • roger shattuck
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 10 5:13 PM
      Cheers to you brother. I am still a novice but but I shall carry on the torch in your honor!
      Now that I'm living in Georgia, I should be able to find some real moonshiners. Arizona was a little lonesome!

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 10 10:02 PM

        Jim,

        That is a really Bugger Mate…you look after yourself and hopefully you can in a better state soon…my thoughts are sincerely with you bubby

        cheers  Ken Mc

        Moderator :  Y! new_distillers    Y! Distillers