Re: [Distillers] Our Mate Jim

  • Adam Fordham
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 10, 2011
    • Bryan Bornais
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 10, 2011
        So sorry to hear that Jim.

        My glass is raised, and my prayers are with you. Please take good care of yourself, keep your 'spirits' up, and get well soon.

        Cheers,

        Bryan

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 10, 2011
          Cheers to you brother. I am still a novice but but I shall carry on the torch in your honor!
          Now that I'm living in Georgia, I should be able to find some real moonshiners. Arizona was a little lonesome!

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 10, 2011

            Jim,

            That is a really Bugger Mate…you look after yourself and hopefully you can in a better state soon…my thoughts are sincerely with you bubby

            cheers  Ken Mc

            Moderator :  Y! new_distillers    Y! Distillers