Our Mate Jim

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 10, 2011
      On Thu, 10/6/11, james beam <jamesonbeam1@...> wrote:

      Dear Harry,

      So sorry I have been away and pulled another Waldo.  However, had a few problems...   In March I suffered a congestive heart failure and now am diagnosed with kidney failure and have to go to dialysis 3 times a week.

      Please dont think this was due to distilling - it was my high blood pressure that caused it.  I should have been taking meds to lower it but was too lazy.

      The place I am living at now, its impossible to distill and have been too weak to do much of anything.

      Just want to say you all are the greatest bunch of people I have ever met in my life and love you all - please say something to the mods that I will never forget them and when im feeling better will start posting again.

      All My Regards to You the Mods and Everyone,

      JB. aka Waldo aka The Ornery One aka Dan

      Be GOOD AND KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK........

      Owner :         Y! new_distillers    Y! Distillers    The Alcohol Library
      Forums Info:  FAQ    Policy    Settings   Web Access  Trading Post
    • Adam Fordham
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 10, 2011
      • Bryan Bornais
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 10, 2011
          So sorry to hear that Jim.

          My glass is raised, and my prayers are with you. Please take good care of yourself, keep your 'spirits' up, and get well soon.

          Cheers,

          Bryan

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 10, 2011
            Cheers to you brother. I am still a novice but but I shall carry on the torch in your honor!
            Now that I'm living in Georgia, I should be able to find some real moonshiners. Arizona was a little lonesome!

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 10, 2011

              Jim,

              That is a really Bugger Mate…you look after yourself and hopefully you can in a better state soon…my thoughts are sincerely with you bubby

              cheers  Ken Mc

              Moderator :  Y! new_distillers    Y! Distillers