whats the best way to dry homemade malt

  • big mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2011
      hi i want to make homemade corn malt. there is no malter close to me were i live
      in S.C. wisconsin . its a hour and a have to a home brow shop and thay don't
      have corn malt on hand and its cousting me to much. i want to make it in bulk
      how do i do it and dry it 50 lbs to a 100 lbs
      i have been useing just crack corn from farm and fleet its not making as much as
      i would like. if if i had a 50/50 mix of store bought crack corn and corn malt i
      would have a better yeld

      i have a book with how to build a malt kiln but i dont know were to get glow cones and i am not very good a wiring