Re: MUM's the Word

  • Eric Yendall
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 18, 2011
      blue

      I use two lots of yeast. One, 1/4 cup is boiled with the nutrient mixture; the other, 60g, is pitched in the wash,

      Eric
    • bluejakeditto
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 18, 2011
        Yeah, that makes sense. Thanks.

      • bob@4agoodauction.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 19, 2011

          I use some store bought brewers yeast for body builders to pitch in the hot wort so it will all rupture.

          Bob

          This email was scanned by VIPRE version 4.0.4194 when it was sent, using definitions version 10202